The Hub is a space for community, created by community. We partially rely on financial, in-kind & volunteer resources shared by our community to help sustain our programs, activities & services.
Ongoing community support
Support from the Hub has come from many community organisations and individuals.
There are a number of Hub activities that rely on this support for their ongoing sustainability.
Contribute one-off or ongoing funds to the programs and services that run out of the Hub.
Funds are always needed for
- Medical supplies for the Youth Clinic
- Food for the drop-in program
- Fuel, insurance, registration & maintenance for the Learner Driver program cars
- Art supplies for Art Lounge programs
- Upkeep of instruments & gear in the Music Room
We welcome financial contributions from individuals or organisations for specific programs and services, or for general Hub use.
Contribute equipment & materials to the programs and services that run out of the Hub.
We are always happy to accept quality in-kind donations of
- Instruments and music equipment for the Music Room
- Art supplies, including paints, paper, canvas, pencils for the Art Lounge
- Youth board games, magazines and books
- Food for drop-in afternoons
Contact Dean Besley at Hub on 02 6655 0381 or via email at email@example.com to find out more about providing financial or in-kind support to the Hub.
The Hub’s main youth programs are run by Hub and BSYS youth workers.
However, the time and support of community volunteers is always welcome for
Help with working bees & Hub maintenance
If you are interested in giving your time as a volunteer, call the Hub team on 02 6655 0381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to sign up.