Designed for body work
Filled with natural light, with a beautiful natural wood grain panelling, this space is suited for a range of body work and performance groups.
Fully sprung floor
- The room is equipped with speakers for use by various music devices.
Mirrors and a dance barre
- Central air-conditioning
The space can fit up to sixty people if needed.
- Up to thirty large floor cushions
- Thirty folding chairs for seating
Run a program
Want to run a dance, yoga, exercise, martial arts or bodywork group or workshop? The Hub team are able to support in a number of ways.
Online promotions via the Hub events and Facebook pages
Advertising with posters and flyers
Advice on attracting participants
Tips on making your group or activity a success
Want to hire the Hub on a regular basis – for a week, a term or an annual block? Talk to the Hub team about ongoing room hire, as well as support to promote your class or group.
The Exercise & Dance Space can be hired for free by Bellingen Shire youth for rehearsals, performances, preparation for Eistedfords etc. However bookings are essential.
- In town centre, close to cafes & shops
An abundance of street parking around the Hub
Swipe-card key access for each hirer
Range of amenities
Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hub
Two equipped modern kitchens
Computers & projectors available for use
Large outdoor courtyard with BBQ
Accessible & inclusive
- Ramp access throughout the Hub
- Accessible toilet & shower facilities
- Disabled parking directly in front of the Hub
- LGBTQI friendly space, with gender neutral bathroom