Warrior Woman Training
January 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 5, 2020
Warrior Women Training for Women aged 16+ yrs.
A kick ass Program of Self Defence, Self Respect, Self Esteem!
Brought to you by Lily Isobella and the team at the One A Day Project creating a world free from violence against woman.
We learn about:
• Reality Based Self Defence. Based on close quarter combat fighting skills, we teach a range of systems that work in real life. Not a sport, not a martial arts, but street smart skills that will help you when you need it most. From brush offs, right down to worst case scenario, we are going to show you just how much power you do have.
• Situational Awareness – develop your situational intuition & keep yourself safe
• Weapons – your best defence is your intelligence, your intuition, your independence and your VOICE. Learn how to use all 4 to keep yourself super safe in lots of different situations
• Respectful Relationships – red flags, green flags and what to do about them
• Consent – what is consent and what you can do if your consent is being ignored or challenged
• Reporting pathways and accessing help – find out what is available in our community – help when & how you need it.
• Sister Support – meet a group of like minded kick ass women who will have your back from this day forward.
For more information about this fantastic program go to: https://lilyisobella.com.au/get-up-girl/A For more information about this fantastic program go to: https://lilyisobella.com.au/get-up-girl/
COST: $20 per week casual or $15 per week via direct debit agreement. Numbers are strictly limited and priority places will be given to those on an agreement (ages 14-16 train with permission only)