Dads Circle & Mums Circle
June 17 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Monday and Tuesday, repeating until July 16, 2019
Two complimentary groups to deepen relationship with family for couples or one parent.
‘Let’s develop healthier relationships by learning together and supporting one another’
The transition from being a couple to parents was profound for us. It was also overwhelming and shocking. The impact of having little ones 100% dependent on us was felt more deeply that we could have imagined. We want the best for our children, our intimate relationship and most importantly ourselves.
So how do we manage this tricky, paradoxical juggle? We would love to sit with you, support you and add some practical tools to our parenting toolkits. We will practice:
– Deeply listening with others going through similar experiences
– Sharing and offloading in healthy, supportive ways
– Connecting with peers and building stronger networks
– Diving deep and learning about ourselves and our family dynamics
– Courageously growing into the responsible, balanced and healthy parents, partners and friends we know we are capable of being.
Dads Group: 1st and 3rd Monday each month
(contact Arron for more info: 0468 990 459)
Mums Group: 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month
(contact Lisa for more info: 0402 614 418)
Dads group is run by Arron, a life coach and nearly qualified social worker with a fair bit of experience running men’s circles. Mums group is run by Lisa who has been professionally supporting people for 20 years. We are happily married with two young children.”