May 30 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, repeating until June 27, 2022
Getting real, staying sane & being brave…
A free 8 week get together for mums who are tired of pretending they have got it all together.
Let’s face it, being a mum is one of the toughest challenges we ever face. Wouldn’t it be nice to take some time, learn some excellent tools to keep your cool, connect with other women & enjoy a few fun experiences (like aromatherapy, mindfulness AND beating the crap out of a punching bag – because, you know – balance)
Thanks to the generosity of the Neighbourhood Centre of Bellingen Shire, mums in the valley have the opportunity to do exactly that for the next 8 weeks. FOR FREE.
Facilitated by two local mums (who also happen to be youth and family workers) Ellie Tree and Lily Isobella, this 8 week course runs from Monday May 9 at the Bello Youth Hub.
Each Monday from 9.30-11.00, we will be playing and learning about:
- Trusting parenting instincts
- Healthy self care
- Self Esteem
- Communicating & connecting with our kids
- Realistic budgeting – avoiding money stress
- Vulnerability as a parent – what to do when we get it wrong
- Rage & anger as a parent – healthy ways to release it
- Boundaries – for us and our kids
- Ongoing support – pathways to accessing help when required
This course is FREE, strictly limited to a small number of mums and is by application. Please call Lily: 0448 255 073, to chat about your spot